Hair Kates HELP!

I get SO many hair questions on a daily basis, I thought it might be a good idea to not only address them in person when asked, but bring them here as well! If YOU have a question you're itching to get answered, tweet me with #hairkatesHELP and I'll be sure to make a post about it. Hooray, let's jump right in!

Probably the most common question that I get asked is "How do I properly use dry shampoo? Where the hell do I spray it?!"

I think a common misconception about using dry shampoo is that you spray it all over your hair. Not true. Your root area, closest to your scalp, is the part of your noggin that will get the oiliest, the fastest. Let's get to it!

1. When using dry shampoo, I always recommend taking a slightly diagonal back section from the temple back to the crown. This is generally where you'll need it the most.

2. Direct the hair up, and dry shampoo the heck out of you hair at the part!

3. See below for a super silly shot of me getting dry shampoo-clean!


Guys, it really is that simple. Here's to (faux) clean hair!

Stay tuned for a post talking about my favorite dry shampoo products. It'll be a good one, I promise. Remember, don't forget to tweet #hairkatesHELP to get your burning hair questions answered!

No comments

Ad Sense