Let's Talk Texture

Everyone loves that just-woke-up, bedhead look. Well, at least, I love that just-woke-up, bedhead look. The best part about it, is that if I take the time to do my hair on Monday, with the right arsenal of product, I can go the rest of the week (don't judge me!) effortlessly waking up 30 minutes later than usual, shaking my head upside down, and running out the door to catch my train.

Another great thing about these products is that I really believe that they are universal, and can be used on fine hair, limp hair, frizzy hair, or thick hair to help perk up and refresh any style.

Here are my top three texturizing products

PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray If you want to save your strands from heat damage, this sea salt spray is a great product to let your hair air dry with. The best part? It won't give you that crunchy look you can get from other sea salt sprays! Fun fact: this is my number one favorite hair scent to date.

Oribe Après Beach Wave & Shine Spray I love this spray thanks to its 2-in-1 benefit: texture and shine. While I would love to run away to the Caribbean simply for the beachy hair, alas, I am stuck in New Jersey and Oribe will have to do. And honestly, I'm okay with that!

Amika Un.Done Texture Spray Amika has this amazing, uplifting, fresh scent across their entire line that I cannot get enough of. Now let's get to the nitty gritty - although there is no gritty feel left behind with this powerful little baby. I love spraying this all around, not just at the root, for an effortless style that stays all day. Also, having this packing on my bathroom shelf just makes the whole room prettier.

No comments

Ad Sense