Working with brides

Some of my favorite clients are (yes, you guessed it thanks to the post title) brides. I love working with brides. It's such a beautiful experience, and I'm so lucky to be able to have a career that makes me feel great every single day. Over the past few years, I've come into my own as a hair stylist, and I've learned that it is SO important to go above and beyond for your clients. I want a bridal party to shriek with excitement when I come waltzing into the room with champagne and strawberries, little survival kits for everyone, and a smiling face to ease any nerves. I make myself available until the minute a bride walks down the isle, tending to any of those absolutely necessary last minute touch-ups. I find that this little bit of extra love truly makes a difference, and referrals come pouring in afterwards.

What would you want or expect from your hair stylist on your wedding day? Do you as a stylist, or has anyone gone above and beyond to make your wedding day amazing? I'd love to hear your thoughts!


No comments

Ad Sense